Vegga believes that it is necessary to construct cross-cutting, participatory strategic innovation channels.
We want our experiences to be added to a bank of group knowledge and professional practices.
We also stress emphasis on our own training process.
We believe that the value of Vegga comprises a broad range of methodology and values, and our aim is to teach these concepts to those who could benefit from them.
In specific terms we:
- Promote participation through publicity initiatives by the inter-relating those bodies involved in order to improve processes and innovation.
- Create a web to publicise innovation using CIT.
- Publicise and make information on project results available.
- Share information in order to improve and construct better strategic innovation in the information society.
- Organise conferences and workshops.
- Create a strategic innovation network and keep it active.
Periodical publications (on both paper and online formats).
- Seek to promote programmes to the media and participatory journalism.
Actively participate in conferences on CIT and strategic innovation.